Neem Oil for Hair
1. Due to its antiseptic properties and the fact rose water can prompt the creation of histamines by the immune system, it has been shown to be useful for preventing and treating infections.
2. Rose water has antiseptic and antibacterial properties, which mean it can help wounds heal faster, by keeping them clean and fighting injections.
3. The antioxidants in rose water protect the cells in the skin against damage.
4. Organic Rose water also has anti-inflammatory properties, which means it can be put on the skin to soothe the irritation caused by conditions, such as eczema and acne.
5. It can help soothe the skin and reduce redness, as well as act as an anti-aging product by reducing the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
6. Dab cold rose water on the eyes and around the face, it would hydrate the areas and keep the skin fresh & moist. Click to know more Facial Toner
7. Rose water helps soothe and heal sunburns with its cooling properties.
8. Its antibacterial properties, rose water also aids in healing scars, cuts and wounds.
9. Make a quick face pack with lemon juice and rosewater. Apply on the affected area or entire face for 25 minutes. Rinse with lukewarm water. If your skin is acne prone.
10. Control Oil Secretion If oily skin is your arch-nemesis, you’ll thank us for this! Rose water reduces oil secretion and cleanses pores from deep within. Make a smooth paste with a splash of rosewater and multani mitti. Apply a thin coat on your face and let it dry. Rinse off with lukewarm water.