Moringa (Shigru) -TabletsAugust 19, 2020
Kabasura Kashayam – 200mlSeptember 2, 2020
Shikakai Hair Wash Powder
₹30.00 – ₹68.00
Shikakai hair wash powder contains anti-fungal properties which help nourish the scalp and prevents problems such as itching and dryness of the scalp. Neem, which is one of the main ingredients of
The anti-fungal properties of shikakai nourish your scalp and prevent itching and dryness. Shikakai has been used in the Indian subcontinent since ancient times as an Ayurvedic hair wash and natural conditioner. It is rich in vitamins and antioxidants which are essential for proper hair growth.
Shikakai Hair Wash powder:
- The anti-fungal properties of shikakai nourish your scalp and prevent itching and dryness. Neem has a regenerative property and stimulates hair follicle and functions
- It protects the scalp from the damage caused by the free radicals.
- Satala is rich in essential nutrients like Vitamin C and doesn’t make the scalp dry. Reetha has antibacterial activity and prevents dandruff.
- Methi prevents hair fall, contains lecithin and promotes hair growth. A high content of protein in Fenugreek explains its restorative ability on damaged and falling hair Moist the hair with water.
- Take a small portion of Herbodaya Shikkai Hairwash powder in a bowl and add water. Apply the mixture to the hair and massage through the scalp and hair with the fingers.
- Leave the mixture on hair for 2 minutes. Rinse the hair thoroughly with clean water.
Herbodaya’s Shikakai powder for hair wash has a number of other ingredients with medicinal properties as well. These ingredients include neem, satala, reetha, methi and fenugreek.
Neem which has been a mainstay in Ayurvedic treatment since ancient times is known for its ability to stimulate the regrowth of hair and strengthen it.
In addition, it protects the scalp from the damage caused by free radicals as well.
Satala is rich in essential nutrients like Vitamin C and ensures that the scalp is free from dryness. Reetha (Soap nut) has antibacterial properties and prevents dandruff.
Methi prevents hair fall, contains lecithin and promotes hair growth. The high content of protein present in Fenugreek makes it beneficial for people who wish to combat hair fall and promote strong hair growth.
Why opt for Herbodaya’s Shikakai Hair Wash Powder
Herbodaya’s shikakai powder for hair wash comes with the following benefits :
- Contains added ingredients with medicinal properties
- Helps cleanse your hair in a thorough manner
- Saves you from dandruff, tangling of hair and early greying
- Produced in accordance with traditional Ayurvedic knowledge
- Helps keep your hair strong and shiny
Directions for usage
- Take a small amount of Herbodaya Shikakai Hair Wash powder in a bowl.
- Add water to it and mix.
- Apply this mixture to the hair and massage through the scalp and hair with your fingers.
- Leave the mixture on hair for 2 minutes.
- Wash the hair thoroughly with clean water and rinse.